By "Moving to Axis" we would like to shift these items from our control to the
control of Axis:

- SOAP request/response

Axis also seems to do much better error handling in ensuring the SOAP messages
are SOAP compliant and that is something we want to include in our web app.

Our aim in replaceing our WS implementation with AXIS would be to let AXIS take
care of the plumbing and validating the SOAP messages. Also since AXIS provides
a standard WS implementation, and if we decide to publish/create further WS,
would rather do them with AXIS.

We did start with a WSDL first as you suggested and then tuned the WS to ensure
WS-I compatibility. But now creating with implementation more WS we would
rather not be reinventing the wheel.

I guess my question is how to configure axis to the above mentioned things
(handle the SOAP messages and take care of the plumbing) and weather AXIS can
work with a dynamic WSDLs.

I hope you can understand what i mean...

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saqib