Hi there,

Is there support planned for explicit soap headers as described in JAX-RPC 1.1 chapter 11.2.2? With explicit soap headers I'd expect Axis to append additional parameters for soap:headers following the service endpoint defined paramers in the remote method signature. Also no custom parsing/deserialization would need to be implemented. Currently in order to process soap:headers you need to implement a handler or use the setHeader and getHeader methods in org.apache.axis.client.Stub and in both cases implement code to parse/deserialize the soap elements; Axis does not deserialize the contents of soap:headers to Java objects (correct me if I'm wrong - is there a way to do this?).

Thanx!

Hans