I'm trying to find a way to monitor the SOAP request
and response in AXIS.  I'm using the HTTP transport.
I don't see anything that will allow me to watch the
progress of the entire process or even pieces.  I
figured for an attachment upload I could wrap an IO
stream and watch those leave out as the rest will be
minimal as long as there is no caching is taking place
and this would not be a true way to watch the progress
of the outbound streams, but during a
response/retrieve I really don't see any way at the
moment.  I've been trying to dig around in the AXIS
code, but my time line is pretty limited.  Has anyone
else come up with a working solution?  I saw some
posts in the archive, but I have yet to see any real
answers to the question other than wrapping IO
streams, but it still doesn't help with the response
and any downloads of attachments.

Thanks and any input is appreciated,

Wade