It will create a proxy with the necessary entities. that reflect how the XML document is supposed to appear. You can then use these entities to craft a msg to submit to the appropriate operation.

i.e. if your WSDL is expecting a PriceCheckRequest document (and includes the appropriate schema info) as a parameter to an operation (for example: checkPrice) then it will generate the PriceCheckRequest.java class that knows how to serialize itself and it generates the proxy with the methods identified in the WSDL.

I hope that gives you what you want. try it out. It's nice. (btw, I can't guarantee that your Web Service that your consuming is defined correctly or has the appropriate corresponding WSDL to accommodate this).

Brian

Carmine Gargiulo wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaat??? sure?? :D

WSDL2Java generate a client in java with call functions??