Hi Jim,

This works fine for me if I use a class, not an interface. e.g. if I use an
interface Foo, java2wsdl picks up in0 / in1. If I use a class Foo, then the
param names are picked up fine. You still need to compile with -g.

-K

--- jim wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> I am using Java2WSDL to generate wsdl file, and try to get real parameter
> name from interface instead of in0, in1.
>
> Someone suggested to me using the following technique:
>
> When you compile your source code, turn debugging on. Apache will use your
> parameter names in the WSDL file. for example:
>
> javac -g Calculator.java
>
> java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o calculator.wsdl -l
> "http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws"; Calculator
>

> Somehow, it did not work for me, does this sound familiar to you, please
> help.
>
> Regards,
>

> -JP

>  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Ketan Deshpande
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/