Hi, thanks for a quick response.  I like the idea of intercepting the request
to validate it.  I guess that as long as the request does not make it to the
endpoint (in this case, Amazon), that would be fine.  You mentioned writing a
handler, is there one already written for this case?  Is it difficult to write
one?  And where would I go for examples of how to write one?

Thanks,
Pobzeb Armerding
Vann's Inc.
Software Engineer