To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: newbie to Axis2

Ajith,

Sorry for the trouble.It must have been some other
release which I was using.I downloaded the 0.94
version and its working ok.I have tried the
MyService.aar services and its working fine.The wsdl
is also generated properly.But the wsdl that is
generated is compliant to 1.1.
Axis 2 supports WSDL 2.0.rite??How will one service
(say the sample web services)generate a WSDL 2.0
compliant wsdl?
Can you please let me know.

Anshuk

--- Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmm..
We've checked and verified that all these features
are available. Is this
surely the 0.94 release ?

On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> yah Ajith,
>
> I have got one temporary solution to it.The
problem
> what i thot was that the servlet getting created
for
> the HappyAxis.jsp was happaxis_jsp.java.Check the
name
> caps in both the cases.I changed the HappyAxis.jsp
in
> the axis2 to happaxis.jsp.Also changed the
> corresponding urlin the index.jsp page for the
> Validate Link.
>
> Now the axis is properly as its getting all the
the
> componenents.
> Now The problem that I am still facing is that the
> service which I have deployed (the one with echo
and
> ping operations, the userguide examples one),I am
not
> able to see the wsdl of the service.
> Someone said that the web page where the list of
> services is being displayed, the service name
> (MYService in this case) is a hyperlink which will
> lead to the wsdl page.But my Sevice Name is not
any
> link.So how do I view the wsdl of my service
deployed

wrote:

> > Hmmm... Is this in the 0.94 release ?  I'm
thinking
> > that it's something to
> > do with the servlet container setup but need
more
> > info to confirm.
> > You can try deleting the work directory if you
are
> > using tomcat.
> > BTW can you post the details about your servlet
> > container setup, OS and the
> > rest of the environment ?
> >
> > On 2/1/06, anshuk pal chaudhuri
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have installed axis2 web application but
when I
> > am
> > > trying to view the Axis Happiness Page using
the
> > > Validate Link in order to know that whether
all
> > the
> > > componenets are properly installed or not,its
> > throwing
> > > an error.
> > >
> > > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > > org/apache/jsp/HappyAxis_jsp (wrong name:
> > > org/apache/jsp/happyaxis_jsp)

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native
> > Method)

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)

java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)

java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> > > Method)

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:156)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:69)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.load(JspCompilationContext.java
> > > :548)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.getServlet(
> > > JspServletWrapper.java:136)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java
> > > :307)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

> > > Can anbody let me know what the error can be?
> > >

> > > Anshuk

> > protection around
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com
> > >

> > --