To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:08 PM
Subject: trouble redeploying handlers

Hello,
I am having some trouble redeploying a handler .mar file in axis2. The engine seems to have an old reference to the classes inside my module and any changes i make are not being reflected when i repackage the module and redeploy it. I am restarting the web server and it is still referencing the older version of the classes!! Any ideas?

--
Brian Shields BSc. MSc.,
PhD Candidate,