Hello,
I am deploying security handlers in axis2. My question may be very simple, apologies if the answer is staring me in the face!! Where is the best place to include security tokens in the client? I have altered the axis2.xml file to include a parameters in the inflow and outflow..
<parameter name="InflowSecurity">
       <action>
   </parameter>
<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
       <action>
   </parameter>
From what i can make out, the outflowsecurity parmeter refers to any security tokens which will be added in the outflow of a service request and the inflowsecurity parameters are parameters which are expected for the service to be invoked?!?
Where then are they applied to the client? Using the Options parameters?
Thanks,
Brian.

--
Brian Shields BSc. MSc.,