Thanks for the reply Ruchith,
What do you mean by the axis2.xml file of the client? Is this the same axis2.xml file as that of the server if one is calling a service from localhost? I am using 2 deployments of axis2 on two different machines, one of which i have the two parameters below included in the axis2. This is my server. My client machine on the other hand has the same configurations all down to the axis2.xml file where i have only the OutflowSecurity parameter included. When calling the service i get an error saying that the request does not contain the required Security headers!! I have used tcpmon and the message is being sent successfully, without the security header! Is it possible that the client is ignoring the axis2.xml configurations when calling the service? I presume the axis2.xml replaces the client_deploy.wsdd file!
Thanks,
Brian.

Ruchith Fernando wrote:

Hi Brian,