> I do accept that we lag in documentations, coz we are concentrating more
> and more on improving Axis2. Iksrazal (ohh, sorry Lazarski ;-) ) and
> Chatra and helping with us to improve our documentations these days.

I run axis2 in a few web applications - hibernate, struts, spring etc. Its
just a matter of having the modules and services directory, along with
axis2.xml, under your apps WEB-INF. You'll also need to add the relevant
parts from the axis2.war web.xml into your apps web.xml .  If you want to use
the axis2 jsp's - like listServices - you need those jsp's at the root of
your apps war.

This is something that could be documented - lets see what we can come up
with. In the mean time, feel free to ask.

The JMS transport is something I haven't tried yet - but would like to. I
mostly use JMS as OpenJMS in tomcat, or with JBoss. In the meantime, if
someone has the JMS transport working in a app and would like to document it
- file a jira and if its good it will probably be accepted.

HTH,
robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/