From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL

One way to ensure that your WSDLs are the same is to generate your code
from the WSDL rather than vice versa.
But most likely, your Axis 1.1 WSDL will produce interoperability
errors. If they contain arrays, they probably have errors. Axis 1.2 and
later releases added support for JAX-RPC 1.1 and the WS-I Basic Profile,
and they dramatically improved support for document/literal. Lots and
lots of changes were made in dealing with arrays.

Anne

On 3/14/06, Siddhartha Subramanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>