Thx for your reply.

Is the only way to set Handlers ínside an operation element?  This would mean I
have to write a lot more in my deployment descriptor.

I recently read a (german) article about axis2 which said rpc/encoded will
still be supported (for backward compability).
Is it planned? Can I use rpc/literal f.e.? And how to configure this?

Thx
Dominik

See my responses inline:

> On 3/14/06, SOA Work <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to publish a simple service using axis2 war distribution.
> Now I'm running into some (maybe simple) questions, which I can not solve
> with the user guide:
>
> 1) what's the difference between RawXML and RPC message receivers?
>
> With
> RawXML the methods signature gets OMElement input and output? If I
> don't want to change my business class I have to use
> RPCMessageReceiver, right?
>

> I haven't used RPCMessageReceiver - but the version.aar does and it
> just returns a String - unlike the other recievers that use OMElement.
> RPCCallTest also works with Strings.
>
> 2)
> can I use patterns like: "*" or multiple operations names like
> "getString getInt"  to publish a bunch of operations?
>

> I believe just * is supported.
>
> 3)
> If I don't specify any operation inside my <service> element all
> operations are published. Can I set the messageReceiver to use for all
> operations?
>
> Not sure.
>  4) My resulting wsdl file is literal but I want ther rpc encoded style. How
> can I change this?
>
> rpc encoded currently is not supported.
>
> thx a lot
> Dominik

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!