Hello Ruchith,

I think that was a misunderstanding. I already made this changes.
I think that the problem lies in de keystore. Did you look at the script?
Is the generation of the Keystore correct?
Or am I missing some extra paramaters?

I would be very thankful If you could send me a litte projekt including the generation of self-signing Certificates.

Thank you very much,

Siamak Haschemi

Ruchith Fernando schrieb:
Hi,

Please note that you will have to provide the configuration
information according to set the new keystores. Simply replacing the
keystores in the security sample will not help.

  - You will have to set the <user> value in the outflowConfiguration
parameter to the alias of the private key in the appropriate keystore.
  - You will have to provide  a .properties file with the correct
keystore information
  - You will have to make sure the PasswordCallbackhandler class (impl
of java.auth.Callbackhandler) returns the proper passwords for the
required identifiers.
  - You will have to make sure you have all the above available in the
classpath of both service and client appropriately (The secUtil.jar in
the security sample packages all of these).

HTH

Thanks,
Ruchith