Hi,

If use axis2 I have implemented the Testclient and get my work done in
following way:

import com.oracle.services.bpel.task.*;
import org.apache.axis.message.*;
import javax.xml.soap.Name;

public class TaskTest {

        public static void main(String [] args) throws Exception {

        TaskManagerBindingStub stub = null;
        try {
        stub = (TaskManagerBindingStub)
        new TaskManager_ServiceLocator().getTaskManagerPort();
        }
        catch (javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException jre) {
        jre.printStackTrace();
        }

        String conversationId = "c568752ccc493590:aadc97:10aab37fa81:-7f93";
        javax.xml.namespace.QName qname= new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/addressing";
,"MessageID");
        SOAPHeaderElement el = new SOAPHeaderElement(qname, conversationId);
        SOAPEnvelope se = new SOAPEnvelope();
        Name name = se.createName("rootId", "nsbpel",
        "http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel";);
        el.addAttribute(name, conversationId);
        name = se.createName("parentId", "nsbpel",
        "http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel";);
        el.addAttribute(name, conversationId);
        name = se.createName("priority", "nsbpel",
    "http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel";);
el.addAttribute(name, "0");

        stub.setHeader(el);

//       Set up the object which will be the input message
//       Note that this Java bean is generated by wsdl2java
        Task   tsk=new Task( );
        tsk.setCustomKey("14");//bpel process1 ID
        tsk.setPriority(new Integer(0));
        tsk.setConclusion( "approved");
        tsk.setAttachment( "approved");
//       Make the actual call
        stub.completeTask(tsk);

        System.out.println("TaskManager  BPEL process completed!");

But I want to use axis2.Now can you find a way to do same as above with
axis2.As axis2 doesn't generate stubs (etc) as in axis1.

Thanks,
Nancy