Hi Ajith,

Thanks for the quick response. If I didn't miss something, the latest
code in SVN causes the same error. Here are what I did:
1) Ran "svn update"
2) Ran "maven clean jar -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
3) Ran "maven dist-std-bin"
4) Generated code from the axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
5) Produced .aar file by running ant on the generated files.
6) Replaced libraries found in ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\ with the
latests.
7) Replaced modules found in ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules\ with
the latests.
8) Put the .aar file into ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services

Thanks again,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

--- Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> > Unable to locate with a locator the schema referenced at 'xsd1.xsd'
> > relative to document base ''; nested exception is:
> >         WSDLException (at
> /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> > faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate with a locator the schema
> > referenced at 'xsd1.xsd' relative to document base '': ; nested
> > exception is:
> >         org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDLException (at
> > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> > Unable to locate with a locator the schema referenced at 'xsd1.xsd'
> > relative to document base ''; nested exception is:
> >         WSDLException (at
> /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> > faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate with a locator the schema
> > referenced at 'xsd1.xsd' relative to document base '':

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(ArchiveReader.java:271)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:599)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:195)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:207)