I am having an issue with running a Function that returns an Array.

I have a function called returnContacts that returns an array of Contact. The return type from Axis built objects is ArrayOfContacts.

If I try to use the ArrayOfContact type, I get an error when I run the function saying NoSuchMethodError.

If i try to set the return type to Contact[] then I get a compile error.

ContactsLocator locScen = new ContactsLocator();
ContactsSoap servScen = locScen.getContactsSoap(new URL(m_strContactURL));

ArrayOfContact arrContact = servScen.returnContacts(m_ticketId.getTicketID(), "Test");

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
--
Scott Carr