Sorry to bother everyone with this. I believe this is an issue with Netbeans. With this particular project, I had tried the Web Service client stuff that is built into Netbeans, and got tired of using it. (There are not too many examples on how to use it.)

I deleted the Web Service Client from Netbeans project, and started using the Axis Generated Objects. Netbeans seems to have not regenerated its ClassPath used to show Context Sensitive help.

I created a New netbeans project with the same Axis Objects and everything worked the first time.

Thanks, for the response.  I really like Axis, by the way.

robert lazarski wrote:

Seems like you are using databinding. If so post the wsdl and maybe we can help. A stack trace may help too.

Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/