Dear all,

I have run into a very odd problem trying to deploy my web service
using AdminClient. I create my wsdl and wsdd files without any
problems. I also don't get any errors when I deploy the service using:

"java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH%
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -l http://localhost/<myURL>
deploy.wsdd"

However, the service then simply isn't there. It doesn't show up in
the list of services (only AdminService and Version do).
This is even
more awkward, since it was working fine this morning. I had the service
running, went for lunch, and it
somehow undeployed itself in the meantime. So, I tried to redeploy,
but without any success so far. Any idea what the problem might be?

Cheers,

Martin