Hi Andres,

I didn't realize there'd be a need for handling multiple binding definitions as part of a single service, since generally a service is working with related data. Is there a reason you have your binding structured this way?

Right now the code makes the assumption (in both WSDL2Java and runtime) that there'll only be a single binding per service. I'm generalizing the code to handle unwrapped operations now so that you don't need to create or bind those wrapper classes for method parameters. Hopefully I can fix things for your case as well.

 - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA, Web Services, and XML
Training and Consulting

Andres Olave wrote:

Hi there,

I have been playing around with the Jibx support, but the current project i am trying to migrate across to Axis 2 has 4 jibx mapping files. How should I go about running the code generator to take in all of the binding?files?

Thanks,
Andres

IMPORTANT
The contents of this email (and any attachment):
(1) are confidential and may be legally privileged - if it is not meant for
you, please tell the sender, do not forward or copy the contents
and delete it from your system immediately;
(2) come from its author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Virgin Mobile.
While emails and attachments are virus checked,
we cannot accept any liability in respect of any viruses.
We may monitor emails sent to Virgin Mobile.

Want to know more about Virgin Mobile?
Visit our website for the latest info, phones and special offers
http://www.virgin.com/mobile

Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd