with the limited experience that I have with oracle bpel engine - if you do
not provide a soapaction the oracle bpel engine which is hosting your
process web service will default the soapaction to "orabpel" and will try
to find that binding - which obviously does not exist. You have to look at
ur oracle generated process wsdl and see what the soapction for ur web
service call is and then explicitly set that soapaction from your client.

HTH
Anamitra

             Eran Chinthaka
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             urce.lk>                                                   To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             05/10/2006 05:03                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Use axis2 to call bpel
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Axis2 will never set a non-empty SOAPAction, if you have not called
options.setAction(youraction).

Are u sure you have not called that method.

-- Chinthaka

nancy wrote:
> Yah I understand that marking message with Urgent won't help in getting
> quick reply from others.Anyways,I want to send a SOAP Envelope in the way
> that I don't need to manipulate the requested parameter (OMELEMENT) there
> get the parameters.
>
> I tried it but with no success. Exception is coming:
>
> Cannot find binding operation definition of soapAction '/orabpel' in
> http://daff06:9700/orabpel/default/ProcessManager/1.0/ProcessManager.wsdl
>
> My Request was:
>

> My request was:
>
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Header
/>

> <soapenv:Body>
>
> <Process:initiateProcess
> xmlns:Process="http://services.oracle.com/bpel/Process
"><Process:primaryKeyV

alue>1</Process:primaryKeyValue><Process:businessProcessId>1</Process:busine

> ssProcessId></Process:initiateProcess></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
>

> And my ProcessManager.wsdl has no defined SOAP BINDINGS.
>
> Is it necessary to define soap bindings with wsdl.
> Why axis2 is taking /orabpel as soapaction?
>
> Thanks
> Nancy

(See attached file: signature.asc)