From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:59 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Use axis2 to call bpel

Hi Anne;

Can you please explain to me why do you use serviceGroupConetxtID?. If
this is the first request of given invocation , then no point of sending
that in fact you will be getting a SOAP fault as well. If the service is
deployed in SOAP session scope sever will send you the corresponding
servicegroup id , then you can send that from second message invocation
on ward.

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:

> What is the SOAPAction URI specified in the WSDL for "initiateProcess"
> operation? You should specify that URI in setAction method.
>
> Anne
>
> On 5/10/06, * nancy* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>     I have not used that method. My code is:
>
>     Public void invoke(){
>     Options options = new Options();

options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

http://daff06:9700/orabpel/default/ProcessManager/1.0/ProcessManager.wsdl
>     >
>     > My Request was:
>     >
>     >
>     > My request was:
>     >
>     > <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
>     >
>     > <soapenv:Envelope
>     > xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>     <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/>"><soapenv:Header
>     />
>     >
>     > <soapenv:Body>
>     >
>     > <Process:initiateProcess
>     >
>     xmlns:Process="http://services.oracle.com/bpel/Process
>     <http://services.oracle.com/bpel/Process>"><Process:primaryKeyV
>     >

alue>1</Process:primaryKeyValue><Process:businessProcessId>1</Process:busine
>     >

ssProcessId></Process:initiateProcess></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

>     >
>     >
>     > And my ProcessManager.wsdl has no defined SOAP BINDINGS.
>     >
>     > Is it necessary to define soap bindings with wsdl.
>     > Why axis2 is taking /orabpel as soapaction?
>     >
>     > Thanks
>     > Nancy
>     >