Hi,
1. Axis2 services are not compatible with older versions. So you
cannot deploy services made for axis1x with axis2. we are thinking of
providing a converter but not in the foreseeable future :(

2. for the WSDL2Java batch file to execute you have to have it in the
path (and ofcourse the   AXIS2_HOME need to be set)

Ajith