This WSDL is created by Axis2 upon the deploy of .aar file. How do I avoid that namespace attribute? Is there some kind of setting in some file?

On Wed, 24 May 2006 20:39:14 -0400
 "Anne Thomas Manes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You must remove the namespace attributes from your <binding>
definitions, e.g., body definitions should be:

<soap:body use="literal" />

Make sure you're using the latest build of Axis2.
Anne

On 5/24/06, Suyog Gandhi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]