From the AXIS_HOME/webapp/axis/WEB-INF/lib where there at in the Axis distribution.  After copying them to TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib/endorsed restart Tomcat.  Hopefully that will work it did for me.

Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Ethridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:53 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: AxisServlet returns "And now... Some Services" only (blank page)

Thanks. >From where did you move them?

Ben

From: McCauley, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:27 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Not sure if this will help.  I just ran into the same problem and move the saaj.jar and jaxrpc.jar to the TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib/endorsed.  I read in the install documentation for Axis that this might be necessary for Tomcat 4 and Java 1.4 so I tried it and it worked.  I am running Tomcat 5.0.28 and Java 1.4.2.08 on a windows box.

Tim