Is the WSDL rpc/encoded or wrapped document/literal ?

If it is rpc/encoded does it contain "soapenc:string" vs. "xsd:string" for the type attribute value

Use the -T 1.1 option on the Java2WSDL to generate JAX-RPC style.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 16 June 2006 10:42 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis 1.4] Eclipse does not like WSDL

Please post the WSDL.

On 6/14/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hello:

I deployed a simple web service using Axis 1.4 on Tomcat 5.5.17.

When I downloaded the WSDL into a project to build a client
using the Eclipse IDE, I get these errors from Eclipse:

schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://lang.java ',
because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read;
3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

The part 'fault' has an invalid value 'SAXException' defined for its type.
Type declarations must refer to valid values defined in a schema.

They dont seem to interfere with using the WSDL.  I can generate
my classes and write the client just fine.

Any ideas on these?

Thanks,
  Neil

--