GOBE HOBONA wrote:

> My interpretation of the original question was "why does Axis2 not
> support such features of the J2EE as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3.0
> specifically), annotations, persistence etc.?"

Axis2 supporting EJBs? My mind started malfunctioning :).

"..The approach of taking a J2EE application server and shoving a Web
Services layer in front of is not the right way to go about implementing
a services platform.." - Sanjiva Weerawarana
(http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3612491)

I think the reason for people asking this kind of questions is that the
J2EE providers have done exactly what Sanjiva had mentioned. So people
think EJBs should be supported inside a web service engine.

-- Chinthaka