I created one. Thanks Anne!

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-837

-- dims

On 6/21/06, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eran,

Regarding #1: Based on John's service interface, Java2WSDL should generate a
WSDL interface that accepts an empty SOAP Body. e.g.,

<wsdl:message name="getDateMessage"/>

But based on a bunch of recent messages I've seen, Axis2 barfs on an empty
SOAP Body. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. I don't know if anyone has
created a JIRA for it.

Anne