Hi Tim,
Please log a Jira. This smells like a bug !

Ajith

On 6/23/06, Tim Oertel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Crud, I forgot to mention I was using the 1.0 release, but have
since upgraded and re-tested against the 2006/06/22 nightly snapshot.

--
Tim Oertel       |"Why should I be content to simply
VP Engineering   | live in this world, when I, as a

Ajith Ranabahu