Hi,
Hmm... you seem to have a unique situation here. Does your handler run
even *before* transport ? The operation context is added only after
the dispatch phase.
What you can do is to have two handlers - the first one stores what
ever the thing in the message context and the next one , sitting after
the dispatch phase copies the property from the message context to the
operation context. How does that sound ?

Ajith