Hi there,

I am exploring the Savan module that is available in the Axis2 subversion
repository.
When I am deploying the samples, the publisher and listener services on Tomcat
and run the client sample
I get the publisher to work. When I choose to subscribe listener 1, I see the
in the console of Tomcat
the message that the publisher publishes its messages.
But listener 1 does not receive this published message. I don't see the message
in the console.
Am I doing something wrong here? Does anybody get this to work?

Thanks,

Tijs