So, I'm guessing nobody has any ideas on this one?  Or is more information needed to get an answer?  I really do need some help.  We are at at stand still and have no other ideas.

Thank you,

Larry M. Lemons

(304) 726-4809 Ext. 4505

From: Larry Lemons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:58 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: how to call php soap service in java soap client with axis?

You need to make sure you have all the required jar files in your classpath, i.e. all the jar files that came with AXIS.  As for needing to install Tomcat, unless it is the soap client is running as a servlet or jsp, you shouldn't need Tomcat. The client will connect to the php soap service.

Thank you,

Larry M. Lemons

(304) 726-4809 Ext. 4505