Can anyone advise on the following issue? -
I'm using Axis 1.2. I have a requirement to add SAML security tokens
when calling web services. This is possible for document/literal
operations by adding SAML tokens to the SOAP message body.
However I can't see a way to do this for RPC/literal operations, since
the Axis API doesn't allow the SOAP envelope to be modified in this
case.
Is there any way of doing this? Would Axis2 allow me to do it?
I'm relatively new to the world of SAML, so some indication of whether
this is feasible would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Andrew.