Hello Ravi,

My message answers only to your second question denoted  B.
I was investigating last friday the different tools to view the soap messages
from the web services I am writting using Axis 1.4:

See

http://www.oio.de/m/jaxrpc/axis-tcp-monitor.htm

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

see Appendix: Appendix : Using the Axis TCP Monitor (tcpmon)
[ http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMonitorTcpmon ]

or you may also use the soap monitor

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheSOAPMonitor

Another possibility is also to use tcptrace

http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/

Hope this helps you.
Have a nice day and week

José Ferreiro