Thanks Jose.
I would like to get the sample message without using the soap monitor so that it will be easy to test the webservice just by sending the soap message.

Regards,
Ravi
José Ferreiro wrote:
Hello Ravi,

My message answers only to your second question denoted  B.
I was investigating last friday the different tools to view the soap messages
from the web services I am writting using Axis 1.4:

See

http://www.oio.de/m/jaxrpc/axis-tcp-monitor.htm

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

see Appendix: Appendix : Using the Axis TCP Monitor (tcpmon)
[ http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMonitorTcpmon ]

or you may also use the soap monitor

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheSOAPMonitor

Another possibility is also to use tcptrace

http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/

Hope this helps you.
Have a nice day and week

José Ferreiro