Hi,

I am using a stub client generated from wsdl using axis wsdl2java. I am trying to execute an operation with a string parameter. When I try to pass some XML data fragment as string for that parameter, it gives me "HTTP Transport error : '400' - 'Bad Request' " error. I looked at the SOAP request being generated. The '<' character in the XML string that I passed was modified into &lt;. Now this happens, I believe,  because the stub code is using XMLStreamWriter.writeCharacters() on the XML string which doesn't accept any such character in the string. Now I dont know how I should resolve this problem. Is there anyway in which I can pass an XML data as string parameter. I will appreciate any help.

Regards,
Satyajit