Guys,

Please stop running around in cricles :) There's a jira. I'm in the
process of evaluting a possible fix. Stay tuned. I'll ask all of you
to test it though :)

-- dims

On 9/22/06, Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this article
http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=41709
suggests
-one of the properties you are attempting to access are missing (assuming
ejb-jar.xml)
-classes (most probably Remote access to your bean) is missing in local jar

I found this to be a good example to create a remote interface
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/ejb4_chap4/index.html?page=1

Then again this error could be specific to the version of AppServer..did you
mention which AppServer and version?
M-