Hi,
I guess what you meant is that if you do not include an empty soap
header Axis2 1.0 fails ? Would it be possible to test this against the
Axis2 1.1 RC1 ?

Ajith

On 10/17/06, Alex Hollerith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i ran into troubles with DOC/LIT wrapped with axis2 1.0 because of
a .net client who didn't send the soap:Header element. soap:Header
is optional but i have the feeling that axis2 1.0 insits on getting
a soap:Header under certain circumstances. we had to switch back to
SOAP 1.1 (with a SoapAction HTTP-Header) and then it worked as expected.

bye
alex

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:02:52 -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote
> Axis2 supports both RPC/LIT and DOC/LIT right now.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 10/17/06, Manuel Ernstberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > does anybody know when Axis2 will support the doc/lit/wrapped style?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Manuel Ernstberger
> > --
> > GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
> > NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

> --
> Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service
> Developers)