In your WSDL you have defined Document literal
services the way you have defined the messages is not
correct for document literal.

see:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_messages

<wsdl:message name="echoResponse">
                <wsdl:part name="echoResponse"
type="xsd:string"></wsdl:part>
        </wsdl:message>

the type needs to be defined in the types def.

Somthing like

  <xsd:element name="echoResp" type="xsd:string" />

and then that element used in the message.

also for document literal message definitions you
should only
have one part.

Matt

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Here are the standard Axis2 wsdl's which have the
> same problem as the new
> one I am creating.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Brian

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Element QName is null
> > for InvalidIsbnFault!
> >
> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEn
> > gine.java:224)
> >
> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

> > Caused by:

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Element QName is null
> > for InvalidIsbnFault!
> >
> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.e

mitStub(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:299)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEn
> > gine.java:213)
> >
> >             ... 2 more
> >
> > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Element
> QName
> > is null for
> > InvalidIsbnFault!
> >
> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.g

etFaultParamElements(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1877)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.g

etFaultElement(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1808)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.g

enerateMethodElement(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1559)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.l

oadOperations(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:1474)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.c

reateDOMDocumentForCallbackHandler(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java
> > :692)
> >
> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.w

riteCallBackHandlers(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:667)

> >             at

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.emitter.AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.e

mitStub(AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.java:274)

> >             ... 3 more
> >

> > Should it matter, I am using Axis2 RC1, and also
> > tested it with the 10/29
> > 1.1 Snapshot.  I am using the JDK 1.4.3 but also
> > tested with 1.5.  I am
> > curious if anyone else has experienced this
> problem
> > and if this is a known
> > bug.  I looked at the JIRA but didn't see the
> exact
> > problem.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > Brian