Hi,

I have the similar problem.
I am using the Axis2 client, when the end service send RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK (U+2019, or 0xE2 0x80 0x99, or e28099). From Ethereal, I can see the bytes e2 80 99. However, Axis2 just convert it to question mark (0x3F). I am not sure whether it is also caused by this bug.

I am going to rollout the project. Is there any estimated timeline for the resolve of this problem?

Thank you.

Regards,
Xinjun