Hi Davanum,

I have create a simple function

    public void test3BytesString() throws Exception {
        runtest("Three Bytes: \u2019");
    }

inside the CharacterEncodingTest.java class.

I run the JUnit testing, there is no failures or errors.

I am now really confused. From my previous email, it seems that Axis2 does not correctly do the character encoding. But when I test use CharacterEncodingTest.java, Axis2 seems working fine.

Could you suggest the possible reasons?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Xinjun