Manuel,

It seems you are using SoapUI to decode the SOAP response. Does SoapUI uses axis2 do send/receive the messages?

You should use Axis2 to decode the response, not SoapUI. Can you make your echo service available on the internet?

Also I saw your server is setting the "Content-Type: text/xml; charset=iso-8859-1[\r][\n]" header on its responses. This is different from my case since my server omits this header.

My hypotheses is axis2 gets encoding type of the response from the Content-Type header instead from the XML declaration.

Regards,
bruno