Now that I can get My hand written WSDL, I post this
reply as what to do, for all those having the same
problems.

1. Get the latest axis2 1.1 build (this works for the
   1-Nov-2006 nightly snapshot)

2. Structure of aar is to be as follows
    * MyService.aar
        /META-INF
            Services.xml
            service.wsdl
       /MyService.class

2. Naming
    * The axis2 java code that looks for a deployed
      WSDL first looks for a wsdl named service.wsdl
      if it cannot find it it then looks for a wsdl
      named MyService.wsdl if that is not found a
      wsdl will be generated.

3. Ensure that Your names matchup in the WSDL and
   services.xml
    * In the wsdl The service name
      <wsdl:service name="MyService"> 'MUST' be
    * The same as the name in the services.xml
      <serviceGroup>
        <service name="MyService">
        </service>
      </serviceGroup>

4. Ensure that the
 <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
   is set in the services.xml

<serviceGroup>
  <service name="MyService">
    <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
  </service>
</serviceGroup>

4. To test Deploy the axis2.war to your favorite Java
server

    Then in the <webappsroot>\axis2\WEB-INF\services
    copy your aar and it will be auto deployed

    I found copying the log4J.jar to
        <webappsroot>\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\
    and modifying the

<webappsroot>\axis2\WEB-INF\classes\log4j.properties

    To set the logging levels to DEBUG usefull to work
    out what what is going on, I did this by modifying

    the properties to log all axis packages not just
    enterprise.

   #log4j.logger.org.apache.axis2.enterprise=FATAL
   log4j.logger.org.apache.axis2=DEBUG

If any thing is incorrect here please free to burn me
or add some more constructive comments.

Matt

http://localhost:8080/Services/AddressBook-v1-0-0?wsdl

http://www.developer.com/open/print.php/10930_3557741_2

> correct
> > wsdl

> > your area

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Paul Fremantle
> > > VP/Technology, WSO2 and OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> > >
> > > http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform",
> > www.wso2.com