From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: Axis developer list
Subject: [Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?

Folks,

Please chime in with your observations:

- Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
- Did you find a problem?
- Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)

based on this feedback, depending on the issues/problems, the dev team
can decide on whether to cut a quick 1.1.1 off the 1.1 branch and what
that 1.1.1 should contain as fixes. Otherwise, onwards towards 1.2...

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service