Um, could you paste the entire log(s)? Its not clear from your post which
class is missing from your classpath.

Robert

On 11/28/06, Shaoguang Cong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I try to convert my axis1.3 projcet into axis2.1.1. After deployed
the services on tomcat 5.0.5, I cannot get it to run due to some kind of
initialization problem. Please help if you know what could
cause the problem.

My client calls the services at Service EPR:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ClaimService

In the tomcat log, the exception from the first call:
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost
SEVERE:  java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

For subsequent calls, it generates a different exception:
 org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost
SEVERE:  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Client log:

First run,
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
OutInAxisOperation.java:308)
 at com.xyz.wstubs.ClaimServiceStub.getClaimListByClaimNumber(
ClaimServiceStub.java:585)

Subsequent runs,
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(
OutInAxisOperation.java:308)
 at com.xyz.claim.wstubs.ClaimServiceStub.getClaimListByClaimNumber(
ClaimServiceStub.java:585)

Thanks.
Shaoguang

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail
beta<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>-
 Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.