I've trouble with the mail server to reply to the message with Robert's
response. Try again by removed original message.

  The default tomcat server log doesn't give much info about this
exception. It only logs the exception name, without stack trace.

  With help from debug, my problem is narrowed down to the generated XMLBean
resources class TypeSystemHolder cannot be found. The class is deployed in the
aar file under the package sC22C...".  But the AxisEngine on the tomcat is
looking for the
TypeSystemHolder class in a package "s5808A....".  Why it does that?  The
generated and deployed XMLBean resources package isn't used.  Do you know how
the AxisEngine figure out the package name?  Could this be a bug in axis2? I'm
using tomcat 5.0.5.

  The real exception captured from debug:
  detailMessage: java.lang.String = "Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem.
Unable to load class with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s5808A....TypeSystemHolder. Make sure the
generated binary
files are on the classpath."

Thanks.
  Shaoguang

robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Um, could you paste the entire log(s)? Its not clear from your post which
class is missing from your classpath.

Robert

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.