Well in the current code base we do not have a way to get either
operation client or message context from the stub. I think we can
provide a way to access the current message context in the stub and from
that SOAP envelop and any other properties.

So please create a JIRA so that we will not forget the issue.

Thanks
Deepal

Deepal