Hi.  I'm working through the examples in the AXIS2 introduction.  I've
written a class to invoke the echo string service.  It complained
about a class not being in the classpath,
com.bea.xml.stream.MXSomeKindofFactory.  I managed to find a jar (
stax-1.1.1-dev.jar ) with this on the STAX site and put it in the path
and proceeded on to other problems.

However, I'm curious as to why a required resources was missing from
the AXIS distribution.  I'm sure there's a reason, so . . . what am I
missing ?