Hi Paul,

What do you mean by leading space?
There is no leading space.
The default namespace in the original DOM Element is defined as *xmlns="**
http://cis.com"*
But the OMElement returned after calling Axis2Util.toOM(Element) has no
namespace,
after adding the OMElement to the SOAPBody, every tag is included with *
xmlns=""*.

I believe somehow Axis2Util.toOM(Element) ignored the namespaces.

Regards,
Xinjun