copy axis2-soapmonitor-1.1.jar to a temp directory and do :
jar -xf axis2-soapmonitor-1.1.jar

This jar file is normally located under axis2-<version>\lib
as part of the axis2 distro.

Then remove axis2-soapmonitor-1.1.jar from the temp directory.

List of files under the temp directory should look like :
META-INF
org
SOAPMonitorApplet$ServiceFilterPanel.class
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorData.class
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorFilter.class
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorPage.class
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorTableModel.class
SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorTextArea.class
SOAPMonitorApplet.class

Copy everything under temp directory to axis2\ which is
your axis2 installation directory (note that if you use tomcat to deploy
axis2, the directory is apache-tomcat-<version>\webapps\axis2)

Gul

PS : Depending on what version of axis2 you are using the version part
of the name of the axis2-soapmonitor.jar
file might be different (i.e. it could be SNAPSHOT or 1.1.1)